We’ve been enhancing NZ homes, schools and businesses with outdoor shelter solutions for over 20 years, so rest assured we’ve got the experience and we understand how our product performs over time. From the first contact to the final post installation check, we’re confident that the product and service you will receive is of the highest quality. In the unlikely event of an installation or service issue along the way, we’ll deal with your concerns swiftly and efficiently, and whenever possible, on the very same day. Just contact your local installer to discuss.
All Archgola™ canopies have been designed by a certified structural engineer. Providing the ongoing Archgola™ product care guidelines are strictly adhered to, all materials used in the construction of the canopies carry a five year warranty.
We use the highest quality steel, formed in our own precision tube mill and fabricated in our own factory, so you can be assured that the structure is built to last. This is backed by warranties on workmanship, frame and roofing materials. (Provided care guidelines are adhered to).
Archgola™ guarantees the powder coated finish on your Archgola™ will remain in good condition for a period of five years from the completion of construction if you observe the product care guidelines. Hence if you look after your Archgola™ it will look as good after five years, as it did the day it was installed.
Archgola™ canopies exposed to sea spray require higher levels of maintenance to honour this warranty. Please discuss this with your local installer.
All products installed by Archgola™ or an authorised installer carry a five year workmanship warranty from the date of invoice.
Your Suntuf™ Roofing comes with two warranties. A 25 year warranty against loss of light and transmission and a 15 year warranty against hail breakage.
Ezi Guide™ Café Curtains come with a two year warranty from the date of installation on screens and the gear box. Plus a five year warranty on aluminum channel and powder coating.
Clean polycarbonate roofing regularly with warm water, a mild detergent and a soft sponge. Take care not to scratch the sheet and hose it down thoroughly afterwards.
3 Steps to Cleaning your Powder Coating
1. Carefully remove any loose surface deposits with a wet sponge.
2. Use a soft, non-abrasive brush and a diluted solution of mild detergent in warm water to remove dust, salt and other deposits.
3. Ensure you thoroughly rinse the surfaces with fresh water after cleaning to remove all residue.
Protecting your Archgola Powder Coated Frame
1. Avoid using abrasives such as steel wool, scrapers or scouring liquids to remove dirt, as these will damage the powder coating.
2. Avoid using aggressive solvents such as thinners or petrol, as these will damage the powder coating and will invalidate your warranty.
3. As tempting as it might be, do not rub the powder coating excessively, especially metallic finishes. Damage may not be visible immediately and may take up to twelve months to appear.
4. Keep sunscreens away from the powder coating. Some sunscreens can adversely affect painted finishes. If your powder coated frame is to be exposed to plaster, mortar or paint, ensure the frame is masked. It is easier to prevent accidents than try to correct them.
To comply with the warranty requirements and to extend the life of the curtain a simple maintenance programme should be implemented every six months. In marine, industrial and geothermal areas cleaning should be done every four months.
1. Carefully remove any loose deposits with a wet sponge.
2. Use a soft, non-abrasive brush and a mild household detergent solution to remove dust, salt and other deposits.
3. Rinse off with clean, fresh water.
4. Fingerprints can be cleaned using Vuplex or a similar product. We recommend using Vuplex as it has been specifically designed to clean, protect and polish plastics.
Extend the life of your curtain
1. Avoid leaving curtains wound up for extended periods of time if they are wet or damp.
2. Avoid leaving curtains down during periods of very high winds.
3. Moisture can be detrimental to the fabric integrity and the long-term of the fabric welds. Warranties will become void if damage is caused by leaving curtains wound up while wet, or left down during high winds.
Aluminium joinery on your Ezi Guide Café Curtains should be cared for in the same way as the powder-coated frame. Aluminium will suffer permanent damage from plaster, mortar and paint splashes; if splashes occur immediately wash joinery with warm soapy water or meths if necessary. Do not allow splashes to harden, or use solvents to clean joinery.