Tough, durable, stylish, contemporary – Archgola home awnings & canopies are made to last a lifetime. No sagging, no flapping, no tearing, no worries.
Archgola home awnings are the perfect extension to your home – it's like adding another room for a fraction of the price.
Permanent Protection for year round outdoor living
Perfect for outdoor entertaining spaces, entrance-ways and over decks and patios. In summer, with an Archgola you can enjoy cool summer shade with the 99.9% UV protection and BBQ’s will go on rain or shine. In winter fixed awnings work to block prevailing winds, provide warm, dry shade and help keep out the rain.
We pride ourselves in providing canopies that perform to the highest standard. Both the frame and roof canopy come with warranties.
Customised & Flexible Awnings
From shape, style and colour we tailor every canopy to suit. Roof frames can be arched, bull-nosed (bent down at one end) or flat depending on individual choice.
No matter the colour of your home, we’ll double powder-coat your awning frame and fittings to the colour of your choice.
Our powder coating and protection system has passed 2000 hours in salt water test, which ensures a premium product. View the range of Dulux colours available here.
Meccano’ in nature, our canopies can be easily extended at a later time. No on-site welding or cutting allows quick installation, with minimal disruption for your family.
Top Quality & Durable
Archgola frames are made from super strength, New Zealand sourced steel, the galvanised tubular frame is built to last. Every canopy is structurally engineered and can be utilised in high to very high wind zones.
Premium Roofing Material - designed for harsh conditions
We offer only the highest quality roofing material, NZ’s premium polycarbonate, Laserlite 2000+ and Laserlite 3000+ for our canopy roofs. This advanced roofing product offers:
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV rays
- Protection from hail damage
- Suitability for high wind areas
- Protecting the environment
- Laserlite ® is also fully recyclable and no waste is created in the production process.
3 Factors to consider when choosing canopy tint options:
1. There are a variety of Laserlite ® tints to choose from. You should try to create an environment that is cool in the summer yet allow enough solar energy through to be warm in the winter. We call this 'warm shade'. What is your current outdoor living experience?
2. How much light do you wish to allow in? If there are a number of trees and buildings in close proximity you should choose a roof tint that allows a great deal of light through.
3. How much heat do you want to keep out/let in? Is you setting a year round sun trap? Then you should consider a roof tint which lets through limited light.
Your installer can provide advice on which Laserlite ® product would suit your setting.
We use flashings that will make your canopy as watertight as possible. For extra protection add side walls OR Ezi-Guide Curtains.
Transform your extended outdoor living area into ‘another room’ by incorporating Archgola sidewalls into your chosen design.
You’ll also be able to:
- Get your washing dry 7 days a week
- Enjoy outdoor living without the worries of wind or rain
- Avoid irritating sun glare
- Make the most of the cool shade in summer
- Leave your outdoor furniture outside, without risk of weather damage
Archgola are the experts in home awnings and canopies, cafe curtains, cafe blinds, sunscreen blinds, shade covers and carports.
Choose the ultimate in low-maintenance, long-lasting home awnings and outdoor shade solutions by contacting your local Archgola agent or calling: 0508 27 24 46.